Monocrystalline silicon growth furnace is the production of monocrystalline silicon by direct-pulling process equipment. Mainly by the main engine, heating power supply and computer control system of three major components.
1, the host part:
Rack, double column
Double-layer water-cooled structure furnace body
Water-cooled valve seat
Crystal Lifting and rotating mechanism
Crucible hoisting and rotating mechanism
Vacuum system and automatic furnace pressure detection control
Water cooling system and various safety protection devices
Two feed ports left
2, Heater power supply:
All water-cooled power supply device uses patented power supply or imported IGBT and super fast recovery diode and other power devices. With special effects high-frequency transformers, forming a new generation of high-frequency switching power supply. Using phase-shifted full-bridge soft switch (ZVS) and CPU independent control technology, the power conversion efficiency is improved and no power factor compensation device is needed.
3. Computer control System:
Using PLC and Upper industrial Tablet PC, equipped with large-screen touch HMI Man-machine interface, high pixel CCD diameter ADC system and independent intellectual property "automatic CZ crystal growth SCADA Monitoring System", Can be realized from the vacuum-leak-furnace pressure control-melt-stability-melting-crystal-shoulder-shoulder----------------end-stop furnace whole process control.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Manufacturing technology upgrade of monocrystal...
- Introduction to the principle of silicon crysta...
- The characteristics of the growth furnace
- Simulation of thermal field design of silicon c...
- Silicon wafer industry consolidation is about t...
- Monocrystalline silicon wafer prices are still ...
- The influence of wafer reduction on distributed...
- PV manufacturing industry standard conditions r...
- Monocrystalline Silicon Overview
- Monocrystalline Silicon Main uses